DOMESTIC RELATIONS & FAMILY LAW
CONTESTED AND UNCONTESTED DIVORCE
PARENTAL RIGHTS AND RESPOSIBILITIES
SEPARATION AND SETTLEMENT
AGREEMENTS MODIFICATION OF DIVORCE DECREES
SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT REMOVAL CASES
SEPARATION SETTLEMENT AGREEMENTS
MODIFICATIONS AND ENFORCEMENT OF AGREEMENTS
SPOUSAL SUPPORT MODIFICATION
ORDERS OF PROTECTION
INTERESTED IN AN INITIAL CONSULTATION?
If you have come to this website, then you are undoubtedly in need of legal advice. The issue may be a necessary divorce, division of assets, Order of Protection, separation from a significant other, child custody or support issues, guardianship of a minor child or one of many other issues that arise in our family relationships.
Now is the time to act.
The Law Offices of Bonnie L. Alexander has dedicated 30 years to the practice of family law. We have extensive experience in all aspects of family law including trials, mediation, custody and settlement negotiations. We understand that the dissolution of a marriage is at best stressful, and at worst, a traumatic experience for all members of the family. Besides having a thorough knowledge of the law, we believe that an important component of our jobs is to assist clients by listening carefully to their concerns and responding compassionately to help reduce their fears and anxiety.
A FEW HELPFUL HINTS
Remember, lawsuits of any kind can cause deep angry feelings that should NOT be acted upon:
1. Don’t call and leave uncomplimentary phone messages to your spouse or significant other.
2. Don’t text uncomplimentary messages to your spouse or significant other.
3. Don’t post uncomplimentary remarks about your spouse or significant other on Facebook or any website.
4. Don’t post photos of the trip you took with your new paramour on Facebook – it can and will be used against you!
5. Don’t bad-mouth your spouse to the children – even if it’s true!
6. Don’t get pulled into arguments or yelling matches with your spouse or significant other – it won’t help and may make matters worse.